RPIH was founded in 2006, owns bespoke retail property assets in the emerging markets.
The group’s retail flagship include Moratiwa Crossing – phase 1 and 2, Theku Plaza and Keya Rona Shopping Centre. In close association with Moratiwa Property Development, our competitive advantage comes from introducing solutions that adds value to local communities, creates job opportunities and raises awareness in commerce.
As a specialist company, our investment strategy encompass direct acquisitions of property assets in the retail, commercial, industrial and residential portals.
This will result in 60% retail developments in the emerging markets, 30% acquisitions in commercial property and industrial developments and 10% in speciality developments and/or direct acquisitions.
Our property verticals completely redefines the way property is done and we are especially tuned into the unique requirements of these specialist markets.
We are a multi-dimensional entity, focusing on
- Managing developments from inception to implementation.
- Development structuring and management
- Retail and commercial acquisitions
What we stand for
- We believe in changing lives with developments that meet the needs of the community
- We serve the community and our investors with integrity
- It is not just a development – it is a well thought out planned structure that changes an undeveloped area into a thriving hub
- We fulfil dreams
OUR AREAS OF FOCUS
- Shopping centres in emerging markets in rural, peri-urban and urban areas
- Commercial Property
- Industrial Property
- Speciality Property
We specialise in
- Direct acquisitions
REBAMORATIWA’S CSI PROJECTS
RBIH and Mike Masemola strongly believe in community and giving back. Their developments have been focussed on areas needing upliftment, bringing jobs to the community during development and employment in the retail centres after development.